Wednesday, March 12, 2008

sPrInG bReAk

We've been waiting for a break since the beginning of the year, and we finally got a chance. Jake and I took off to St. George for a few days. We got to spend lots of time with Tiffany (Jake's adorable sister) because she goes to school down there. It was beautiful weather! Shorts, t-shirts and swimsuits by the pool everyday. We did some shopping, relaxing and even a trip to the temple.
It was so gorgeous. The spirit was so strong when we went to our session. I won't forget how wonderful those few hours were.



I know a little contradictory... but we only lost about ten bucks when the night was over. We almost died laughing when Tiff won $40 in nickles!! Her first time as well might I add.




6 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Yay! I love the pictures. Sounds like ya'll had a great time. It makes me miss the good ol' days...traveling without the Wild Boys. :)

me and him said...

oh how fun! and WHY didn't you invite us???? just kidding! the summer weather looked so fun! i can hardly wait!

by the way...your hair is getting so long tay! i guess i haven't seen you guys in a long time.

Tina said...

That looks like so much fun. I miss random spring break vacations.

Sandra said...

Kevin is wondering what in the world are you guys doing at the slots! It looked like a fun break, except for loosing ten bucks. I cried when you mentioned being in a swimming suit! For two reasons....1-because it's still soooooo stinkin cold here and 2. I don't know if I can fit in mine.

Raelynn said...

St. George! I love it there it's always so warm. I'm jealous. Yeah when do you get off work? Cuz i would love to bring a friend! Let me know when you can and I'll run it by joel. so he can watch the boys! Oh yeah when can i come visit teach you?

Brett and Liz Stephens said...

Oh I wish we could have gone with you. Looks like you had fun. I wish we could have gone and weren't so busy right now. I would love to get away. I can't wait for summer when we can do things. Thanks for inviting us though Tayli. We'll have to go camping and do other things this summer. Maybe we can come stay with you next month sometime if that's okay.