A few days ago Jake and I went to the Dodge National Finals Circut Rodeo in Pocatello with a friend of mine and her new hubby. The first time we went to this rodeo was in 2006 on one of our first dates. So we decided to keep up the tradition. We've attended this same rodeo three years in a row now! Everytime, we talk about when we were dating and how we really hit it off that night at the rodeo. AAAhhhhh memories.... See how it went this year in a few shots we took.



9 comments:
Its the dust and the mud the tears and the blood! Okay I'm not sure if thats how it goes but it sounds good. Sounds like you guys had fun! I haven't been to a rodeo in years. Has your hubby ever wanted to be in one or has he been in one?
Sorry that was me Sandra that posted, I didn't know I was logged in as Kevin
FYI - it's actually, "the broncs and the blood, the steers and the mud, and they call..." :)
Yee-Haw!
looks fun. I haven't been in years either. We used to go to some in Soda Springs with my aunt and her family.
That's funny I haven't been to a Rodeo before, you think i would if i've lived in Utah but NO! Maybe this year i'll go. I've been invited but something else always comes up.
After reading Rodeo by Garth(on sandra comment) made Joel all excited! He hasn't stopped singing it! Joel's a cowboy at heart i think but he's allergic to horses. To bad.
Hope to see you guys tonight!
You two are so romantic! maybe it'll rub off on us!
That is a fun tradition to have. I need to come up with some traditions.
Looks like it was fun! Wish we could have gone.
Looks like you had a good time at the rodeo. I want to come see you and hang out with you. I am going to talk Brett into coming soon. Oh Brett found our "remember that one time" paper that you wrote me and he was reading it and I had to explain a lot of funny stories. It made me think of you and how much fun we had. I miss you. Like You!
Post a Comment