I got a letter in the mail yesterday from the University. They want me to come interview for the Radiology program April 2nd. I was sooooo excited! One step closer to being accepted.
Hey Tayli I remember you posting something about the book How to properly feed your husband or something like that. I think it's Dr. Laura. If you have the book and are done with it I would love to borrow it, if thats okay. Just let me know. Thanks
GO TAY! how excited! i remember when james made it to that point and we were so excited. i hope everything goes well. but i'm guessing if you get into the program then you'll postspone giving Bowen a little friend : ( That's okay! just remember that when that time comes Bowen may already be old enough to pick on him....then what!!! (just givin' ya a hard time!)
Tayli- Congrats!!! That sounds exciting.... You guys look so cute and so happy!! YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL- I Deffinately think we should get together! Our husbands would totally hit it off... give me a call and we'll plan something soon..... 435-760-2209... So fun to see you at the Doctor's office the other day!
Hey Tayli! I found you through Rochelle's blog so I had to stop in and say hi. I have been a rad tech for four years now and I love it. I hope you get in. Good Luck with your interview!
11 comments:
That is so awesome! I hope you get in! Also your trip looks like it was such much fun. I want to go on a trip soooooo bad.
Congrats! GO FIGHT WIN!
YEA!! I hope it goes well. That's exciting.
Wow, That's awesome! We'll cross our fingers.
YEA! Tayli...that is so exciting. I'm happy for you! Good luck with everything.
Congrats on the good news...good luck!
Hey Tayli I remember you posting something about the book How to properly feed your husband or something like that. I think it's Dr. Laura. If you have the book and are done with it I would love to borrow it, if thats okay. Just let me know. Thanks
That is wonderful Tayli. Good luck! Glad you found my BLOG so I could find yours!! You look fantastic, as always!!! :)
GO TAY! how excited! i remember when james made it to that point and we were so excited. i hope everything goes well. but i'm guessing if you get into the program then you'll postspone giving Bowen a little friend : ( That's okay! just remember that when that time comes Bowen may already be old enough to pick on him....then what!!! (just givin' ya a hard time!)
Tayli- Congrats!!! That sounds exciting.... You guys look so cute and so happy!! YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL- I Deffinately think we should get together! Our husbands would totally hit it off... give me a call and we'll plan something soon..... 435-760-2209...
So fun to see you at the Doctor's office the other day!
Hey Tayli! I found you through Rochelle's blog so I had to stop in and say hi. I have been a rad tech for four years now and I love it. I hope you get in. Good Luck with your interview!
Post a Comment