I just had to take this very moment I'm captured in to express my fluttering thoughts for Jake. I'll never understand how I became so fortunate to ever find Jake, never-the-less marry him. I'm not putting down anyone else's husband but.... I absolutely KNOW I married the greatest man in the world!!! I'm sure Marjorie Hinckley could have argued, but I feel extremely fortunate. I love how he captured my heart two years ago. I love how he speaks to me so gently because I'm a girl. I love how he stops dead in his tracks to hold me and tell me I'm his very best friend. I love how his icy blue eyes make me weak in the knees. I love how he works in his shop all afternoon to build me something he knows I'd love. I love how he looks when he's ready for church, or setting across the room in the temple, or even when he comes home from work. Dang, he's good looking! I love how he can share his strong testimony with a stranger. I love his dirty, calloused hands. (men's hands shouldn't be soft) I love how he looks into my eyes everyday, with such an expression of love and appreciation on his face. I love how he treats every woman so kindly, because he hopes someone else would show the same kindness to his own wife in a time of need. I love how devoted he is to everything he does. Scouts, school, work, service, it's always his very best. I know our sons will learn from their father, because he acquired all of this from his. I love my life and how Jake contributes to my everyday happiness. I challenge every reader to reflect on their own spouse, to remember how blessed we are. I'll have Jake for eternity, my dear companion.
Friday, March 21, 2008
Simply Jake
I just had to take this very moment I'm captured in to express my fluttering thoughts for Jake. I'll never understand how I became so fortunate to ever find Jake, never-the-less marry him. I'm not putting down anyone else's husband but.... I absolutely KNOW I married the greatest man in the world!!! I'm sure Marjorie Hinckley could have argued, but I feel extremely fortunate. I love how he captured my heart two years ago. I love how he speaks to me so gently because I'm a girl. I love how he stops dead in his tracks to hold me and tell me I'm his very best friend. I love how his icy blue eyes make me weak in the knees. I love how he works in his shop all afternoon to build me something he knows I'd love. I love how he looks when he's ready for church, or setting across the room in the temple, or even when he comes home from work. Dang, he's good looking! I love how he can share his strong testimony with a stranger. I love his dirty, calloused hands. (men's hands shouldn't be soft) I love how he looks into my eyes everyday, with such an expression of love and appreciation on his face. I love how he treats every woman so kindly, because he hopes someone else would show the same kindness to his own wife in a time of need. I love how devoted he is to everything he does. Scouts, school, work, service, it's always his very best. I know our sons will learn from their father, because he acquired all of this from his. I love my life and how Jake contributes to my everyday happiness. I challenge every reader to reflect on their own spouse, to remember how blessed we are. I'll have Jake for eternity, my dear companion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That was very nice Tayli. Does Jake read your blog? Does he blush as he reads them? I must put in my words about it though......NOPE, I HAVE THE BEST HUBBY so there he he. Okay I'm done :)
Sons? Is there something you need to tell us? J/K.
Seriously, that was really sweet. Its great to reflect on the wonderful things about our husbands every now and again.
I agree with sandra too.. I married the Perfect Husband ever! And he has soft hands!haha.. I guess that's what you get when he's not handy, just a sells men. But when you talk about Jake it's so cute! I hope he reads what you write.
oh! isn't it fun to be newlyweds and feel flabbergasted by LOVE? it only gets better tay!
Jake sounds like a great guy!!!! What would we do without our husbands.... Gotta love 'em!
Hi Tayli! I am so glad you found us! And i am also glad that you have a blog so I can see how great you are doing! I am so happy for you, you look like you are loving life!
Post a Comment