Friday, February 29, 2008

Our Story





February 22 marked two years from our first date. This significant date also marked a year from our engagement! So we had dinner and watched the video Jake made on the day he proposed. It was fun so see how nervous he was and what we did that day, including the actual proposal. So, six months after Jake and I started dating I wrote a story. Well, it's our story. I loved how we met and our experiences along the way. There were so many significant moments that I had to put them all together. After we were married Jake asked me to finish our story, since our engaement and wedding had taken place after my first draft. I completed it while he was in Alaska this past September. Pretty cute!

11 comments:

Tina said...

Happy Anniversary! Your story is precious. Loved reading it!

Emily said...

What a cute story! Thanks for sharing. I'm a sap--I loved it.

me and him said...

AAWWWWWWW!!! so sweet.

Raelynn said...

Yeah, i love doing this blogging stuff i started on the 28th of feb. so i'm a new bee. this sweet lady named carole told me that this is my journal! i'll i have to do is print it off. and look it's all done for my family to come. tell that to jake. and yeah joel ran into jake and they tried to sit something up. so let use know when you two are free so we can play consequence.

Cordie said...

That is a beautiful picture, did you take it?

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

You're too cute! Hey I like the change to your blog. Very cute. You'll have to come show me a thing or two. And as always...I LOVE your story...I pretty much read it every time I come over. Love ya ~ Heather

Did Jake save you some dinner last night?

Raelynn said...

Hey i was looking to see if you posted anything new, and micheal buble everything was playing. that's the song i walked down the isle the second time. after the we came out of the temple. so it brought back some good memories. thanks for the walk down memory lane.

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

I love the new look of your blog, it's beautiful! :)

Sandra said...

What a great story! I would love to see the video thats awsome!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Hey Tayli,
Sunday would be fine for VTing...around 11 am works for me.
Thanks, Shauntae
PS-I'd love to know how to center my picture, HELP! :)

Brett and Liz Stephens said...

Tayli this is so cute and your story is so cute too. I miss you! Like You!