Thursday, February 7, 2008

Hurray!

The Obstetrician I work for is training me to be his medical assistant. And today I accomplished the most difficult task. I drew blood! All by myself, on a real person! It was so slick, just like no problem! I can call myself an experienced phlebotomist now. How sweet does that look on my resume? I was so proud, I decided it was blogworthy.


4 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Absolutely blog-worthy! Congrats. :)

Scoresbys said...

Wow! That is an awesome skill. . .maybe you really can teach the young women. ha ha

me and him said...

hey tay! that is my favorite part of medical assisting. it makes you feel so powerful, don't ya think?? especially when i would practice on james! keep up the good work!

Cordie said...

I hate getting my blood drawn worse than anything. That is the one thing I hated about being pregnant. Every time I think I am going to faint. I think anybody that can stand blood deserves a medal.