
Yesterday wasn't our first Valentines together, but it was our first as a married couple so it made it a little more interesting. :) I woke up to the words, "Good morning Valentine." He's so sweet to me in the morning! Later at work I got a text from him that said, "I kinda wanted to do this in person kneeling down in front of you but........ WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE? It made me giggle out loud. He's so adorable! Jake really is a true romantic and I feel like I really lucked out snagging him for my husband. He picked me up for a suprise lunch. I felt so cool holding his arm at the resturant. That night we met at the theater because I volunteer at the hospital on Thursdays after work. He looked so handsome. We saw Fools Gold. It was really funny and entertaining! After the flick we exchanged gifts at home. I told him not to waste money on flowers cause I'd rather him spend money on something that won't die the next day. He got me the cutest shoes I'd feel in love with at the store one day. I was so excited he remembered! He's really good at that. Then I gave him some candy, rodeo tickets (we had our first kiss after this rodeo two years ago) WE'RE MARRIED! So I was happy to share. The best part about yesterday, and every other day, is the way I feel with my sweetheart. He makes me laugh all the time and tells me I'm his best friend. I practically fall into his bright blue eyes and flashing smile. We've been together for almost two years now and he still has the WOW factor. Thanks for our time so far, I can't wait to see what eternity will bring. I love you Jacob!
1 comment:
You two still act like newly weds, I love it! You should always feel that way about each other! Sounds like you had a perfect day.
Post a Comment