Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I've been tagged

Check out my answers, you'll get a great tour of our apartment!

1. A picture of myself within the last week.

Ha, this was before church Sunday morning. I hadn't even showered yet, but Jake found the opportune moment to take a picture anyway. I was making friendship bread.

2. The dirtest part of my house I keep putting off.

Putting those dishes away.


And folding the laundry.

3. What my child is doing while I'm posting this.
Sorry no little tikes yet. But Jake's like my baby cause I pick up after him all the time. He's at school like a good little boy.

4. Best decorated part of my house right now.

Well it's the newest decor to my house right now. Remember, Jake made it for me? It was too big for our bathroom so it's in the bedroom to match my Jake-built nightstands!

5. What I would buy right now if I had $100 to spend on me.
I'd actually spend it on Jake, but since that's the next question I'd buy something new to wear to church. I love new clothes! But hey if you add a few zeros on the end of that number I'd purchase one of these babies!

GMC Acadia. It's always parked outside my office saying, "never gonna happen!"

6. What I would buy my husband if I had $100 to spend on him.
I'd take him to Cabela's and let him run around the store until he found something he wanted for $100. That way he get's to look at all the animals and take something home.

7. My New Year's Resolution.
FHE every week. Temple every month. And not forgetting any birthdays!

8. Favorite activity this week.
Still to come. This weekend my family's coming down to go to the Utah State basketball game with us! Their Christmas gift from Jake and I.

9. Photo of the inside of your fridge.
Here she is. I never noticed how many beverage options we have. Thirsty?


10. Favoite movie in the last 6 months.

We saw this right after Christmas. It was awesome!

11. Favorite pair of shoes right now. (Or a picture of your closet... whatever is more intriging.

Here are my favorite shoes. Jake got em for me for Christmas.


And here's part of the closet. Pretty tidy actually!

12. Photo of your bed and nightstand.

Jake pretty much built every piece of furniture in our room!

13. Favorite baby picture of you or family member.

Jake of course. He's so adorable! Look at his little boots. I can't wait to have a little guy just like him!

14. A picture of your computer and surroundings. Where exactly do you blog?

We're portable. Like our fridge? It keeps us motivated when we're hard at work.

15. Take a picture of your front door.

Welcome to the Nelsons'.

16. What color are your bath towels?

Just tan. Goes great with everything.

This was actually kinda fun. Jake wanted to know why the world now has access to our living space. It's a blog thing. If you got tagged just answer these questions about yourself!

6 comments:

Brett and Liz Stephens said...

Cute apartment Tayli, I took pictures of our apartment and I thought about doing that idea on my blog that's funny that you just did that. I think that it's a cute idea Yeah that camping trip was before we got married. It was so fun. I want to come see you. I hope that we can make it soon. I really want to. I was thinking the weekend of the 9th but the rexburg temple is being dedicated now that weekend and we really want to go because I have never been to a temple dedication. Maybe like the weekend of the 23rd or something.

me and him said...

actually i am thirsty!! cute apartment!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Tayli,
Thanks for visiting our blog, and I had so much fun looking at ya'lls blog. You two are so cute! By the way, your pictures are so gorgeous...it makes me want to get new family portraits done. :)

me and him said...

nice backdrop tay!...getting pretty good at the whole blogging thing!

Cordie said...

Tayli, I didn't know you had a blog, isn't blogging so much fun? Your husband is so talented, I love everything he made. Tell him if he ever gets bored I would love any of his creations! :)

Raelynn said...

that's cute! i saw your blog as i was reading sandras, i hope you don't mind. looking forward to visit teach you this month.