The holidays were great, but we're back on track. Jake started classes on the 7th and he's miserable. He really dislikes school, but he knows it's the smartest decision to finish. He is working part time for closet organizers using his handy carpenter skills. I applied for the Radiology program and am waiting to hear if I am accepted. In the mean time I'm working full time as office manager for a landscaping company and part time for the University as a TA in Human Anatomy. We're both very grateful for our abilities and oppurtunites. We can't wait till we're done with school to start our own little family.
3 comments:
ohhhh! you wedding was so fun! you guys are great! happy new year!
It's great how things work out. Tyce is perfect for me in every way, but we all needed those previous experiences to help us learn and get there! Your wedding look beautiful as well! Thanks for leaving a comment, I'm glad to see you guys are doing great too! Have a good day!
hey tay, i tagged you! come to my blog to see what to do!
Post a Comment