Thursday, April 17, 2008

$$$

Jake and I got our tax returns in the mail a week ago. We were also awarded a nice little sum for finiancial aid. And today, I gotta raise....WAHOO! We should enjoy it for the time. Who knows when it's all gonna change.

11 comments:

Sandra said...

Wait till you have kids; It gets even nicer! I love tax returns. Congrats on the raise!

Raelynn said...

Yeah! that's great! Tax returns are when we take trips and have a nicer savings! Way ta go!

Royal Princess Academy said...

Good job! It's always fun to get a return back!! Congrats on your raise....

Tina said...

woot!

Rochelle said...

Love the new BLOG look!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

The new colors of your blog look great!

me and him said...

so, are you saying you want to take us to dinner?? oh how sweet! we'd love to!

Amanda said...

K Tayli, here's what you do! :) Go to www.scrapblog.com and you can come up with way fun pages, and when you are done just save it as a jpeg and then you can use it as your title image thing! sorry if that was confusing, if you have any questions feel free to ask, it's way fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl! It was so fun reading your blog!! ITs been forever!! You look awesome and so happy. Im glad. I put your link on my blog too, hope thats okay:) Congrats on getting into the program in Logan! What a great accomplishment!! I work for a radiologist but just kind of office work for now. I actually majored in Sociology and want to work for LDS Family Services with adoption once i complete my masters. So you went on a cruise too?! Arent they so much fun?!!!! Yeah, it was the Golden Princess ship and we went just last week to Mexico. It was awesome! Well, im glad i have your blog so i can now stay updated on your life! Your so adorable!!

Jason & Makenna said...

We just got ours this week...tomorrow is a trip to home depot for ceiling fans, a ladder, and a drill. I want to go back a few years when tax returns were for fun stuff! :) Congrats on getting into the program! I hope you love it. You will probably meet a tech at Logan Hospital named Kara...we worked together in SLC and Provo. She is a sweetheart and a very good teacher. She helped teach me when I was a student at Primary Childrens. Good Luck this fall!

Rebecca said...

tax returns are nice when you get money back! so Amen we love them!and now were just waiting on that economic stimulus package in the next week or so! yeah and love the blog look! where'd you get it at? email me your email address to add you to my blog viewers if ya want ha_rebecca@hotmail.com