I was taking off my jewelry last night when I noticed my small box of earings wasn't in it's usual place. But instead my wicker basket was filled with contents from my top drawer. So I opened my drawer to find all of my jewely layed out in a beautiful, felt display case. Jake remembered that I'd mentioned finding a better option to store my earings rather than sift through them each time to find a match. Isn't it beautiful?! What a great guy.

10 comments:
Thats awsome. I have a jelery box but I still have to sift through to find matches. May I suggest putting them back as orderly as they are now he he.
So cute! What a handy-man! :)
Jake: YOU ROCK! that's awesome...way to pay attention to those subtle things that can really make a difference!
That's so thoughtful! what a great guy!
"he stole that"
-james
now james, no need to build up jealousy for your 'handy-of-a-man" friend, jake! i'm sure he didn't steal it. and i'm sure he made it from scratch....now you just take notes and make one for me!! i mean it!! right now! jk kiddin' babe i love you! oh and jake...nice job! tay, you lucky girl you!
Sweet! What a keeper! :)
Very nice. What a sweet gift. Good for you Jake. It looks great.
What a great guy!!!! It looks great.. I'm jealous- i HATE looking through my stupid box to find earings that match. :)
Seriously you found a good husband!
Post a Comment