This week has been full of exciting moments and congratulating phrases. My aunt with 3 little boys had a baby girl Monday night.
Bentlee Rae Guiles. Jake completed his certification to become a Hunters Safety instructor. Good job love!! And last night, I got a very anticipated letter from the University....... We hadn't expected it until Friday or Saturday so we hadn't even bothered to check the mail that afternoon. We raced home as soon as we could. My pulse was racing, knowing that our lives could change in a few moments. Opening the mail box we saw a large enveloped stamped with the University logo. Flying up the stairs and through the door the anticipation was killing us. I plopped down on the living room floor and tore open the package. Jake yelled for me to wait because he wanted to record it. I honestly, started hyperventilating because I couldn't wait any longer. He FINALLY told me to go ahead and my eyes scurried over the paper to find the answer we needed. I found the words "pleased" and "acceptance" and burst up into his arms, almost knocking the camera out of his hands!!! I settled down enough to finally read the entire letter. I found that I will also have the oppurtunity to do my clinical work at Logan Regional Hospital. Which is great so I won't have to commute to a different hospital in the state! We are so very fortunate and relieved that my hard work has finally paid off. I will start August 25 this fall and will graduate 5 semesters from then, May 2010 with an applied science degree in Radiologic Technology/Radiography!!! Ahhh the end is in sight. Thanks for everyone's support!!!! It's been a stressful battle, but we made it!



12 comments:
YEA!!!! So excited for you Tayli, congratulations!
Congrats, thats exciting!
CONGRATULATIONS!! we are so excited for you guys! 2010 will be here before we know it!
Wahoo!!! Congrats on all accounts. That's great.
YEA so happy for you! I can't believe how much my whole body was shaking with excitement when you came over that night.
YAY!!! Congratulations.... That is great news- ALL OF IT. We are very excited for you.
Great news! Congrats on all three. Does this mean we get to keep you guys in our ward for longer? :)
Great!! YEAH!! Congrats.. to all three.. new baby, hunter safety, and the news about you! That's exciting. Your hard work has payed off.
Yay Tayli and Yay Jake! But that's so exciting!!!
Oh that is SOOOOO wonderful!!! I'm very happy for you 2. Your life is just going so great & what a beautiful journey you have ahead of you.
SO VERY HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH!!!!!!
Good Job Tayli! You can do anything you put your mind to. I love the faqct that Jake takes pictures of these precious moments. He's a keeper....You bothe deserve the best and I'm so glad you have each other to love, encourage and drewm with. Love you guys!
Oh......and I love your music (great selection!).....I wish they had spell check on this thing!! Luv n' hugs
Post a Comment