I've decided to have a little green thumb this year. My parent's ward gave out tomatoe plants on Mother's day...... even though I'm not a mother yet I got to choose one! So we have "Mater" growing on our balcony. Then, I fell in love with this hanging basket at IFA last Saturday so as a surprise Jake brought it home for me. And inside, I have a little yellow pot on our table. The only plants I've ever had have come in a bouquet for a special occasion. They die in a week and that's over. But now I get to water often and watch their progress. We're so excited to have fresh tomatoes this summer. When we finally have some dirt of our own it will be fun to have a big garden!



10 comments:
How fun! That is such a good idea Tayli! And I'm loving the new look of your blog!
oh i love planting too tay! i had tomato plants last year that did awesome...but really it was probably due to pure luck! however, i plan to grow a true garden this year including pumkins and all(then we don't have to buy pumkins for our annual carving;)). it'll be so fun! and don't worry...we'll share the outcomes with you guys!!
If ever you get itching to play in a garden feel free to come weed out mine he he. I hope they all grow well for you!
Hey keep KayBree and me in mind when you have some juicy ripe tomatos, we are the only ones in the fam that like them! That is such a good idea! :)
Tayli, Hey I dont know if you remember me. I found your blog from Laura. I was dating Rhees when we met! Hopefully you do! Your blog is great and Im excited to see you again (kinda) :)
Tayli! I found your blog from Jessica'(Pollards) blog!! You guys look like your doing good, your blog is cute! Hope your flowers and your tomato plants survive, I was thinking about a tomato plant but dont know if I have it in me to keep it alive...hahh! Good luck! I have added a link to my blog so hope you dont mind, let me know how you guys are doing! www.manuelandchelsea@blogspot.com
so. i love the new look. its adorable! good job. && your plants, LOVE THEM!!
I love your blog! I loved reading what you've been up to! I haven't seen you forever but I'm so happy that everything is going so GREAT for you! Welp, have a MAGICAL day Tayli!!
-Whit Beck
I love garden grown veggies! They taste so much better than store bought!! Good luck with green thumb!
Tayli-
You are so dang cute!!! Good luck with that! I can't keep things alive if my life depended on it so I admire people that can!!! How fun!
Post a Comment