I dread every August. Jake works as a big game hunting guide a couple months out of the year. He absolutely... LOVES to hunt! Although, when the time comes I'm lonely. :( Last year Jake only went for a month. It was still MISERABLE! Being separated for a month without even a phone, just 3 months into our marriage sucked, to say the least. Well we've decided he can go again this August but thankfully because of school he can only go 2 weeks! Yippee! It will still be hard not being able to see or talk to him, but he's doing something he loves.... and I LOVE HIM! Hey we still have the whole Summer before he goes, so well soak it up.
9 comments:
I don't know how you do it, I'm such a baby that I can't even sleep when Nick's not around! Remind me when he does go and we can get together with some of the Hanbury gals. :)
Two weeks... that sure beats a month or more. I'm with Shauntae, I have a hard time falling asleep when Dave isn't there.
You can come hang out with me if you want. :)
Come see me!
I wish we were there so we could help keep ya company...but two weeks is better than a month! Miss you guys!
Hey you two...Happy Anniversary! Hope you had a great day today. We think you're wonderful!
Love your favorite next door neighbors!
We'll let you borrow Seth, JK. I hate being alone too. We'll have to get together soon. We had fun.
There once was a kid names jake,
had a frined who's first name was crick.
They played in the hallow,
carolyn's food they did swallow,
and watched pink panther all day and all night.
One day this friend, crick had a vision,
But required a long, drawn out mission,
He'd finish his lawn,
like his neighbor, named ron,
That his family would like it just right!
So these friends began working together,
making it look so much better,
crick promised to jake he'd help him somdeay rake,
and cricks wife was soon filled with delight!
in other words......jake thanks for all your help, your a great friend!! i'll feed you waffles anytime!
--marciella
No worries Tayli, I have a spare bedroom, so you can come sleep here for the two weeks while he's gone! :) Then you wont be lonely, because my kids will bug you to death! Sound good? ;)
I hear ya. Sometimes Tay has to travel for work and it is so sad when he is gone, but it does help me to not take him for granted. Anyway, I jumped on the bandwagon and felt it was best to not display our last name on our blog, so if you would change our blog address to tjkat.blogspot.com that would be great. (It is the same except that we dropped the last name!) Thanks, Jai
Post a Comment