Tuesday, June 17, 2008

PUPPIES!!!!!

We bred Jake's lab a few months ago and look what we got!!! Sooooo cute... I know. They're about 6 weeks now and I can't get enough of them. They hop around the lawn with floppy ears and cuddle up in my lap. There are 4 black and 2 yellow. If anyone wants a lab, they are papered, have their first shots and we're gonna sell them soon.

12 comments:

Brett and Liz Stephens said...

Oh I want one and Brett wants one ever more. I wish we could have a dog but we can't. They are so cute. snd Tayli your hair is getting so long too. It's pretty.

me and him said...

oh, those puppies are so freakin' cute. and if they stayed that small i would talk james into buyin' one from you! if you guys aren't doing anything this weekend maybe we could go up the canyon and have dinner and a fire. wanna? i'll have to see if james has something going on...but i'm sure he'd LOVE a night up the canyon! are you feeling better?

Emily T. said...

I missed you at the cabin the other night. I'm sorry you were'nt feeling well, hope you're doing better. I so want a puppy, but my hands are full enough right now with 2 crazy boys. They are so cute. Are you guys going to the cabin on the 4th? Hopefully we'll see ya then.

Sandra said...

They are soooo cute. How much are you selling them for? Kevin and the kids would love one. I've been putting off getting one since I'm sure I'll be the one to take care of it.

Tina said...

Cute! Very cute.
We already have a dog, but it is still tempting. Puppies are so fun.

I do have to admit that I first thought of Sandra when you said you were going to sell them, so I'm glad she commented here.

Royal Princess Academy said...

They are SUPER cute!!!!! How fun... How are you guys?

SRGathercoal said...

totally cute! Mine is getting so big but when she gets bigger maybe just maybe i can breed her once and then fix her! puppies are so fun to love!

Amanda said...

How adorable! I love puppies, they are so much fun! You look great! How did the magnets work out for ya?

Rochelle said...

Puppies are soooo much fun. How are ya doin?

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...they are sooo cute!!!! I love puppies!!!!!

Colt and Morgan said...

OH!! how cute!! i'm a sucker for puppies!! but we have 3 already. my dog is an english mastiff! she is my baby (well... my big baby) haha i love your hair! haha and yes, i remember the bowl around our heads! with the perm haha and always a big bow right on top! hey everyone thought it was pretty darn cute though!

flyfishingak said...

You still have any labs left?? Porter and Abbie need a new buddy.