Yesterday after work, Jake and I packed up and headed up to Cub River. It was soooo beautiful!!! Definately our next camping spot. We layed on the bug spray and sinched up our packs and hit the trail. Everything was georgous! I was a little picture happy. The trail got really steep and rock and loose dirt made it a challange but I stayed on Jake's heels. I can't believe he does this every day for a month in Alaska. We got down the mountain just as the sun went down and then even saw a yearling moose on the drive home! I'm glad Jake is such an outdoors guy. I learn so much from him and we always have a blast. Check out our pictures.


Oh yeah... I cut my hair a couple weeks ago.
There she is. This is a view from the road of the mountain we hiked.

A rock took our picture.

Look at all that energy. Can you imagine what our sons are gonna be like? :)
Look at all the pretty wild flowers.






Finally the top!


14 comments:
Wow thats awesome! How long did it take you to get to the top? Did Jake tell you that he came over and watched us feed Miss Daisy! He is getting so brave, I think a couple more times holding her and he'll be a snake lover! :)
looks fun you two. and tay, your hair is darling.
What a beautiful hike! I love all the pictures. :)
How beautiful! I laughed when you posted that the rock took your picture. Looks like a lot of fun!
That looks so fun! And beautiful! Thom and I have been wanting to go hiking. Maybe we'll have to get a babysitter and double with you guys and go on a hike.
You guys are so fun! That looks beautiful. How fun and random! Glad you had a good time!
You two make me miss the newly wed days! I love looking at your blog for that reason, I hope you two always have so much fun together.
Sorry I was signed in under Michael, this is Cordie.
I am jealous...we miss the mountains!
Tayli! I love your blog! And I love the pictures. You're so cute. You guys look like you have so much fun. My husband (I love how that sounds) and I are living in Burley right now. Just working, going to school, and enjoying life! Good to hear from you, it has been a long time since we've seen eachother.
Tayli it was so good to finally meet you and see Jake again. My mom and Thom say that you guys hang out a little bit sometimes. That hike looks like fun and refreshing. It's so green. Vegas not so much. haha
hey tay, guess what? i saw your look a like at the pool yesterday. i seriously almost yelled 'TAYLIE' across the pool. the only difference: she had dark brown hair, other than that...same hair cut, same awesome abs, same cute smile...it was the wierdest thing!
What a beautiful view! i would love to do that when the girls get bigger! oh and if you ever have any more of your yellow labs left and just need to get rid of it we'd be glad to take it off your hands! Jasmine needs a friend!
That's way Pretty!! I like your hair!! And thanks for taking out our dinner on sunday!! We can always count on you guys!! Tell Jake we all want to go fishing... when is he free and you!! Let us know! We miss hanging out with you guys!
Post a Comment