
This is my Cadbery, isn't she cute? Even though we really wanted to keep one of the puppies, we decided that it wasn't a good idea to have a dog in our apartment. So one day Jake surprised me with this cage he whipped up from scrap wood in the garage and promised me a bunnie of my choice! I know... he's amazing! He even added a "hop-away door!" Having something to take care of and play with while he's in Alaska might ease the pain. It's only 2 weeks this year but really... it's gonna be lonely. She's still so tiny and super soft! It's been fun to have her.


12 comments:
OH she's so cute!!! KayBree and Daimen will be so excited to meet her! Is her name Cadbery? Cause I love it! P.S. Thanks for the cute tile craft! I already hung it up! :)
How ADORABLE!!! I love her...good thing I don't live in Utah cause I might come and steal her.
Great cage!! He's pretty handy. Thanks for letting us see Cadbery yesterday, she is a cutie. While Jake is in Alaska your welcome to come and hang with us!!!
CUTE! What a fun pet. Great cage too, good job Jake.
Oh how cute! My kids will have to come and see her.
That bunny is just too sweet! the Wild Boys would love to see her. :)
Awwww that's so sweet! Cadbery looks so cuddly I just about reached out to the computer screen to touch that soft fur :)
Oh....she is SOOO cute!!! SOO cuddlie.
Way to go FABULOUS hubby of yours!!!!
I Love your Bunny. Cadbery like Cadberry eggs? Cute! Glad you're enjoying the summer. Dana & Callen were here in Va. They send their love also. Love you both.
Brakken and Madden saw your cute bunny and started jumping and saying Boing boing... It was funny!! When jake leaves you are more than welcome to hang out and visit with us if you want!! Just come over..
Jake you are pretty handy.. You need to teach a thing or two to Joel.. Oh yeah we still want to go fishing.. and catch some kitty cat fish.. hahaha
HOW CUTE!!!! I'm so jealous! I want a bunny so bad-but we can't have one in our apartment, so we had to settle for a fish. :) But that is so exciting for you! Very cute and fluffy!
Oh how cute! Binley was asking jsut the other day for a Bunny but I had to tell her we have enough animals! We'll have to just stop by and see her sometime!
Post a Comment