Friday, July 25, 2008

dOwNaTa

Ahhhh Pioneer Day.... I'd never heard of the day until I moved to Utah. But how sweet to have another summer holiday to relax and play in the sun. Jake had the great idea to take us up to Downata Hot Springs in Idaho. How perfect did this work out? Holiday for us, cause we're in Utah... and weekday, non-holiday rates at the water park! Wahoo! We had such a blast with Thom and Emily. We brought our camera but played so much we forgot to even take it out for some shots. For water slides we loved the long, slippery ride down the DRAGON and the quick, weggie making BLACK HOLE! If anyone hasn't been you gotta check it out. Here's the website and some of their advertised pictures. http://www.downatahotsprings.com/slides.htm

8 comments:

Josh and Ashlee said...

IT LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN!!!

Sandra said...

If I could fit down the pipe that would be good he he. Looks like fun, we have been to a hot springs in Idaho but I'm not sure if it's this one. Kevin took me there one Valentines to sit in the hot springs.

Emily T. said...

It was SO FUN! Thanks for calling & inviting us. Let's go again sometime. Seth slept like a rock. We all did.

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

That's where you guys went? CRAZY! We used to go there like every day when I was 5 and 6 because we lived right in Downey Idaho. We always had a family pass...good times! I'm sad we missed out.

Raelynn said...

Looks like and sounds like you guys had a BLAST!! We'll have to check it out!! I love love love water parks..

Amanda said...

How fun Tayli!! We went to Seven Peaks for the 4th of July and that was a blast-I've never been to Downata before though!

watsonfamily said...

That looks like alot of fun! We will have to try it out sometime. It sounds like you guys are doing well.

Cordie said...

I have lived close enough to that place and I have never been there. IT looks like a blast. Thanks for being my visiting teacher partner, I enjoyed getting to know you and will miss you. Tell your husband thanks for being such a cool guy to my Ian, Ian thought he was a fun guy and always talks about the guy with the motorcycle.