Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thanksgiving

 We spent Thanksgiving in Burley this year. We drove up on Thursday before dinner so Charli could get a nap in. Everyone was so excited to see us. All the girls were fighting over who could hold Charli. After dinner I got EVERYBODY to go outside for a 1 mile Turkey trot. Kam and I told everyone earlier in the week to bring some walking shoes. Not everyone finished the mile but it got us outside. Grandpa set up the skeet shoot and Jake set up the target for Jayli's little bow. Jenna, Kasey, Kam and I did a little black Friday shopping later. The next day all the adults....besides Jake and I, went to Elba. Our girls were a little sick of being inside so we decided to take them bowling. But realized that all the other kids were bored too. So we loaded up all of them and we had a blast bowling! Bentlee, Emi, Dane, Nick, Jackson and our 3 girls.
On our way home we stopped and cut down our Christmas Tree. Kynli was asleep in the van so I stayed in the warm car with her.





















No comments: