The second day was another sea day. We shopped, laid in the sun, ate tons of food and relaxed. Jenna gave us all matching bracelets at breakfast. So cute! That night we got dressed up for formal night.
The next day, Saturday, we ported in Cabo. I face-timed Jake and the girls. I was so excited to see them! Kam and I had a snorkeling excursion, so we got to get off the ship in the first group. We found Marco Polo (recommended by Aunt Diane) and he set us up with a water taxi that took us to see El Arco and swim. On our boat with us we met a group from Ogden of all places. Jill's family was super fun and nice. We felt part of their group by the end of the day. We played on a beach by Pelican rock and swam in the ocean. The water was so warm. We didn't snorkel because jelly fish were reported in the area. We met up with the rest of the group later and shopped in town. Everyone stayed and went to get dinner. I was pooped from getting up so early so Mom, Mimi and I went back to the ship to eat dinner there and go to bed.
The next morning, Sunday, I was up and early again. I called Mimi in her room and we decided to have a day together in Cabo. Everyone else wanted to relax on the ship. Honestly.... this was my favorite day! Mimi was having the time of her life! She was so much fun. We got a private water taxi from Fernando. He played mexican music and showed us a good time. We went over to El Arco. We saw lots of fish, sea lions, huge waves, lovers beach, the key hole and lots of sunshine. Mimi just kept saying, "This is so amazing! I can't believe everyone is missing this! This is just too good to miss!" She was dancing and laughing and taking pictures. We had SO much fun! After we got back to the dock we decided we weren't done yet. We shopped and found a few things she wanted... including a cold coke. We brought boxes of cereal from the ship and handed them out to the kids in town. We walked til our feet were tired and headed back to the ship for lunch. Later we changed into our suits and we out to the pool. We laid out in the sun and watched the ship leave Cabo. That night for dinner we all wore our rompers. We were adorable. After dinner we watched a movie out by the pool.
The next morning after zumba I found the fitness room and ran on the treadmill. We shopped around the ship and bought our group pictures. I git into it with a cruise employee. He thinks everyone drinks and makes poor decisions. I let him know I have values and choose not to drink. I cooled off on the deck and felt really ready to see my family. We ate some lunch and took a nap. That night after dinner we went to Karaoke. We sang "girl's just wanna have fun" with our new friend Jill. The next day we got up early to get off the ship. Last minute I realized I forgot my sweater in our room. I ran up to get it and bumped into Jill. I could tell she looked panicked. Her mother grabbed me and hugged me and said Vern (Jill's husband) had a heart attack and asked our group to say a prayer for him. I let everyone know what happened and we said a prayer later outside where it was quiet. He was in a coma for a few days but recovered. When Kam and I got back to my house I was so excited to see my family. Jayli was still at dance but I got to hug Charli and Kynli. They were so cute when they saw me! Giggling and hugging. I loved it so much!


No comments:
Post a Comment