Holy cow! I have been so bad at checking blogs that I didn't even realize you were expecting till I saw Liz's pic of your family with a new baby! Congrats!!!! She is so cute! And I can't believe how grown up Jayli looks with her pretty long hair! Your family is adorable and you look gorgeous as always! Miss ya!
2 comments:
Great pics. Kynli is adorable and so is the rest of the family. Thanks for sharing. Jayli looks like the perfect big sister!
Holy cow! I have been so bad at checking blogs that I didn't even realize you were expecting till I saw Liz's pic of your family with a new baby! Congrats!!!! She is so cute! And I can't believe how grown up Jayli looks with her pretty long hair! Your family is adorable and you look gorgeous as always! Miss ya!
Post a Comment