Adjusting to life with a new baby and a 2 year old isn't easy. One day as I was feeding Kynli, Jayli came in with a puzzle. Not our puzzle, the neighbor's puzzle. She had gone across the street, into our neighbor's house and brought home Capri's puzzle. I about died thinking about her crossing the street alone. The very same day I came out to the living room again after feeding Kynli, and found pen all over our couch. A phone call later I had plans for Jayli to go to Highland for a few days. Jake's parents came and got her and J went to play. It was such a win win. I had time alone with Kynli to try to get more adjusted and Jayli, well she had the time of her life. She is the center of attention down there. Between all the aunts, cousins and grandparents she parties non stop. I missed my sweet J, but it really was a great week for all. We picked her up when we went down for Tyce's blessing. She probably wouldn't have minded changing her last name and staying forever, but I was so excited to have my little buddy back.
No comments:
Post a Comment