Thursday, August 30, 2012

Temple Open House

 
We visited the Brigham City Temple Open House. Jake's parents and Tiff and Jentry came too. We were able to walk through this beautiful building before the dedication. Everything about the temple is elegant and peaceful. The large gold doors and grand, sparkling chandeliers are all "magnificent!" Each room and corridor is of finest craftsmanship. Jake's dad pointed out to us that the hand carved, dot dot dash, in the finish work was morse code for VICTORY! What a fun fact. We enjoyed walking around the outside temple grounds afterwords and taking pictures. Jake and I are anxious to complete a session after the temple has been dedicated. For more information about our church and this beautiful temple visit LDS.org

 
 
 
 

 
 


 

I snapped this shot of our group as we were leaving. I just had this happy feeling inside to be with everyone there. Jake and I both have great families. We love that we get to see them so often.
 

No comments: