Monday, August 6, 2012

11 months


Eleven months is too old. I'm not sure if I want her to turn one. She is supposed to be a little baby forever! I would be perfectly happy if she stayed 11 months for a few more years! :) ....but she will be the cutest 1 year old ever! I love this little girl like crazy! She is my best buddy. And as usual she has learned new things and got even smarter... I didn't know that was even possible. Jayli is learning how to go down the stairs safely. She dances "like a maniac", she blows kisses, she waters the flowers, she brushes her teeth (which she has 5 of now) She can almost climb me when she wants me to pick her up. She can put the circle and square and star in the right hole then clap and say Yay Jayli! Well she doesn't enunciate the words really well but I know that's what she's saying. :) But she does say MAMA! I just love hearing it! She loves to swim. She can do the Indian sound with her hand and mouth. She loves it when I vacuum and sweep and steam the floors. She still loves her Daddy and Nelli. She hates coming inside to go to bed at night. And she hates her car seat. Maybe she'll get a new one for her birthday.....

































J gets to run with me usually once a week on my short run. She's a trooper




 


 11 month stats

Drinks four 6 oz bottles a day
Eats 3 meals a day with us
Bed @ 8:30, up between 7:00 and 8:00 We love sleep!
She's still doing great with 2 - hour and half naps

Jayli had the yucky hand foot and mouth virus a couple weeks ago. She got a red bumpy rash all over her body. Luckily she only got a few blisters. She had a fever for about 48 hours. The worst of it lasted about 4 days. I'm so relieved it's over and I have my happy little girl back. I'm a mean mama bear when my baby is sick. Sorry Jake. Also we're currently on  day 2 of her milk allergy trial. Wish us luck!





1 comment:

Chris and Karen Kinsel said...

OmGoodness, So precious and growing fast! I see she likes the iPhone :-)
btw, You're quite the photographer Tay.