Friday, August 10, 2012

Jake turns 30

30 seems pretty old, but I'll be there in 5 years so it can't be that old. Jake turned the big three oh this year. He works so hard and gives so much. I don't know how he keeps going. Jayli and I can't get enough of him. We wanted this birthday to be special so we had lots of fun things planned to celebrate.

Birthday lunch at Jake's work
 



ps Jayli is wearing Jake's boots from when he was little!! :)




The next night we had a big neighborhood party.


It was a end of summer/ Jake's birthday party

We got rained out after dinner so we all came in our garage for ice cream cake and a movie!!!


 
most of the neighborhood all squished in our garage. Karrens, Waites, Kesslers, Lowes, Griffins, Tempests, Simpers and Jentry brought the projector all the way from Highland. Thanks Jen!!


 

 

No comments: