
Jake and I decided to head North for Easter and visit my family. We haven't made a real visit to Burley since Thanksgiving! We really had a great time. Jake got to go to the priesthood session with my dad and grandpa, and I hung out with all the girls. I love when everyone gets together. It's so fun to be with my mom and sisters and aunts and grandma.
Easter morning Jake and I got up early and took a long walk with Nelli and the camera. We thought about the resurrection and watched the sun as it danced on all the beautiful fields and mountains. We took lots of fun pictures... Jake got creative with the timer.
My grandma made all these cute little pots with flowers for all the girls. She's so cute. Here it is home on the table. To catch everyone up on life with us now, Jake is working hard for us and loving his choice in hours. I finished my 1500 clinical hours at the hospital and am ready to take my board. I'll graduate April 23! Still working at the hospital and loving getting paid. We are ready to landscape our yard... when the snow stops. And Nelli is now big enough to jump into the truck when he whistles for her. We love our new home and we're very grateful for our wonderful life.





7 comments:
Hey Tay...it was a fun weekend, wasn't it?! It was good to see you and Jake! I especially LOVED the nertz-ing!! Come again soon!!
Looks like so much fun! Miss Burley! Those pictures are really neat.
I haven't been to Burley in so long. (All of my mom's family live there.) Seeing the pictures makes me miss it! Congrats on being done with your clinicals. We miss you guys as neighbors! Hope you are doing well.
I love the picture of you 3 with the sun coming up! That is awesome!!!
Hey guys it's Todd and Tanya! We just wanted to say hello. Your house is beautiful, and your dog is adorable! Come visit our blog tntwalden.blogspot.com
We miss seeing you guys!
Tayli, sounds like fun with the fam!!!!! I always loved coming home to Burley when I lived away from here as well. Nothing like going home for a weekend and spending it with family!!!!!
Congrats on graduating Tayli. Sorry we aren't gonna be able to make it. We will have to plan a trip sometime this summer though. I want to come and be jealous of your house :)
Post a Comment