I feel a little weird without the constant feeling that I need to study or do some homework. I have a lot of extra time. Now I just have the constant feeling that I need more hours and that I'm a bum. I guess it comes with time. We had a fun day last Friday at graduation. We got to see most of the family and listen to the prophet! He was amazing. His talk was about the ABC's in life. Attitude, Belief, and Courage. His counselors Pres. Iring and Uchtdorf were there too. We went to Maddox in between ceremonies and got to hang out with the family. Everyone was so sweet to come and see us. And Jake was with me every step of the way. He sure had to put up with a lot of late nights and online tests. He would always step up and help me with anything I needed.
These are the two girls I did my clinical hours with at Logan Regional during the program.
We worked on the yard the next day and finished the rock. Jake has been drawing our sprinkler plans, so I guess that's next. Nelli has been such a good puppy. She's growing and learning fast. We sure love her.
5 comments:
Congrats.Oh and good luck about the feeling of needing to study, Kevin finished his masters over three years ago and he still has dreams that he is late for a class or has a test to take.
Tay!!!!! You look so cute in your cap and gown...what a smart little cookie you are!! It was good to see you guys last weekend.
Way to go Tay!!! You worked so hard and wow look at you, gorgeous grad. Can't wait to see you...we just got home and will be calling you guys. Love ya...oh and your house looks great.
Hey Tayli what an accomplishment, Congrats!!!
Aww, our little Tayli is all grown up. :) Congrats!!!!!! That's way cool! My mom told me Pres Monson was speaking at your graduation and I must admit I was a tad bit jealous. :)...and I must say that I am looking forward to that feeling of needing to do homework and NOT having to do it. Woot! ...LIKE YOU!
Post a Comment