I took my national board exam yesterday and I had never been so nervous. It was only the biggest test of my life! Everything I've ever learned in one test. But.... I came through with flying colors. It took me 3 hours and a big head ache but I scored a 92. I was so relieved to be done! I had a lot of support though. Everyone was so nice to wish me luck. Jake's little sister even ditched this on my front step the night before. We had a nice BBQ last night with some family and hung out. Jake even suprised me with my favorite cake.




We've been working hard in the yard... dirt. We had our boulders delivered and started getting them in place. It's back braking but it's better than paying 10 grand to have someone else do it. We're young! And we're that much closer to some grass. We had to get it dug out more into the shape we wanted. It was cool watching the big loader.
Jake and Nelli in the "skidder"
Jake has been having a little too much fun with all the equipment! He's so good at it though.








7 comments:
Congrats Tayli that is exciting.
Congratulations!!! That is awsome.
Holy Yard Tay!!! That thing is huge, and you guys have done such a great job on the landscaping. I love the rock wall!! Congrats on the graduation...I wish I could be there, but Bridger has a 2nd grade concert. (I wouldn't want to miss that) Miss you guys!!
Oh sweetie that is SOOOOO exciting! HUGE congrats to you! It is sooooo awesome to watch you & Jake's life unfold! I LOVE IT!!!
YAY Tayli Congrats.... that is going to be so exciting to be all done with school.... what a great feeling! I love the rock walls.... good job Jake!
Yay for being a smarty! Good job on your test. A 92 is fantastic.
Congrats! That's awesome Tayli! Your house looks great...that's a big yard :D
Post a Comment