We decided it was warm enough for Nelli to live outside. So she made the big move from the garage to the back yard/dirt. Jake shingled it to hold up against the weather and I painted. It was pretty plain so I used a sharpie to jazz it up a little. Jake wanted the Ducks Unlimited symbol too. We like how it turned out... Nelli's a little spoiled! She loves the warm weather but she's sad all the snow is gone. She used to roll in it like a maniac. So we took her swimming out in Benson after work one day. She doesn't like having a bath and the water at the lake was freezing. She wouldn't stay in very long, but we had fun.
Monday, March 22, 2010
Fun Bus
Jake and I have wanted to try out the "Fun Bus" to Wendover since we were dating. Well I was only 20 then and underage, and I'm 23 now... that shows how long we've been trying to plan a day. We had Jake's sisters Mindy and Tiffany and her husband Jaren come along. Here are the details: $11, free bingo, free soda, free starbucks drink, $5 cash back in the casino AND....... all you can eat buffet! Not just any buffet, king crab legs, shrimp, prime rib, chocolate fountain fantasy. The sign at the resturant entrance said &25 for the buffet that night but we technically only paid $6! The food is kind of why we went. We had a blast at dinner but were wiped out by the time we got home at 6AM! Yeah it was a lazy saturday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
wow! sounds fun and what a cute dog! I promised scott that we could go before the baby gets here! hes been begging me to go for the past 3 years.
How fun! We once tried to do a slot machine at a casino on a vacation and stood in front of it forever trying to figure out how to put the money in to play, then finally gave up and walked away...pretty pathetic :D
Tay... I never thought I would see you in a Casino...you go girl!!! :)
If your dog is this spoiled, I can't wait to see how spoiled your kids will be!
P.S. I just noticed that our blog backgrounds are the same. Oops! I promise I didn't copy!
We've wanted to do that too. How fun!
WOW..just scrolled through your blog & you 2 are doing SOOOOOO great! A new puppy, a new home...wow. SOOOOOO happy for you 2. Congrats. You are purely blessed!
Nelli is spoiled but I think that my 2 dogs are more spoiled then her. She is getting big and cute. Did you win any money in Bendover??
Tayli I found you! Love seeing your cute pics!
Post a Comment