Tuesday, September 12, 2017
Billy Goat Hunt
My dad and I went hunting in the Uintahs. We were hunting Billy goats for my dads once-in-a-lifetime tag. We saw some good goats earlier in the year. The first day we hiked around and didn't see any. The next day first thing in the morning we spotted two across the canyon. We watch them in the spotting scope and then decided to make a plan. We went around and could see that we can get on the hill. So I took my dad dropped him off. Then I went back to see where the goats were. I marked a few things so we could get up above them. We snuck down and could see one but not the other one. We waited for an hour and a half we could not see the other ones head. I was trying to get a better look and they started to move. the one came out, and my dad waited to see the other one but the good one was gone. The other one came out and my dad shot it and dropped it. It was on a cliff so we had to pull it back a little bit to skin it. Then we packed it up and climb back up out of the cliffs. We put it in the pack. I had to help my dad up the Cliffs then I had to hand him my pack and then I climbed up. It was a great day and an awesome trophy. It was a great day and an awesome trophy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment