Sunday, May 14, 2017

Kynli's 3rd Birthday

This little sweetheart sure lights up our home. We're so lucky to have her. Kynli is our little princess. Everyday we compromise getting changed out of her jammies if I let her put on a dress up. She loves a purple sequined costume that Jayli wore for dance one year. She calls that one Moana for some reason, haha. She also loved her Elsa dress still. She asks for a braid every day when we do her hair. She thinks her hair is long like Jayli's so she wants a long Elsa braid. She loves any movie with a princess in it. Her favorites are Frozen, Moana and Little Mermaid. She also loves Daniel Tiger and knows all the lesson songs. Jayli is her best friend. They pretend and play so well together. They spend a lot of time jumping on the tramp or riding bikes. Kynli is so sweet with Charli. She gets right in her face and talks to her like we do. She loves to kiss on her and squeeze her. Kynli is always informing me of something Charli is doing. "Mom Charli is standing up, hers gonna fall down!" "Mom Charli is spitting!"
Kynli is a great little helper too. When I ask Jayli to bring me something, Kynli will try to run ahead of her to get it first and bring it to me. Jayli has learned to help Kynli get the right thing and bring it to me so we don't have a tantrum. haha yes Kynli knows how to throw a tantrum. She can get pretty upset and will usually calm down if I ask her to take some big breaths.
Kynli loves sugar. She wants candy and treats all the time. I do too I can't blame her. Her favorite foods are gogurt, hot dogs, fruit leather, pizza, toast, strawberries, pasta.
She doesn't nap everyday anymore. We usually just have her go to bed around 8 instead of having a nap because she doesn't want to take naps and when she does she'll sleep for like 3 hours!
Kynli has really been attached to me since Charli was born. Poor thing has to be the middle child. Sometimes I have to just stop whatever I'm doing and give her some love. She loves to be held or have attention. So it was fun to make her birthday a big deal and celebrate her for a week. We sang happy birthday each day before she opened a present! She loved it.








                                                   





No comments: