I had a fabulous 29 birthday. I'm ready for my last year of youth. Jake surprised me with a life size poster of Thor to let all the neighbors know it was my birthday. Robin and I had lunch. Jake and the girls got my favorite cake from Lees. Later in the week, Jake and I had an "amazing race" with our friends. Jake's family put together the race and all the clues for us. We ran around the valley, following clues (that all correlated with my birth date) and completed fun tasks. Jake swallowed a gold fish, we ice-blocked down Old Main, searched through pennies to find 1986 and solved a puzzle on the wall of a tunnel. We laughed so had and had a blast. Afterward we had cupcakes and ice cream. Then we went to the church field and played kickball and had wings at Buffalo Wild Winds.
No comments:
Post a Comment