Monday, August 25, 2014

Ogden Temple Open House

 Kamryn, Kynli and I decided to meet Jake and Jayli in Odgen on their way home. Jake had been elk hunting and J stayed in Highland for the weekend. But when we got there we found the open house had ended early that day. Disappointed we were about to leave but decided to walk around the grounds instead. I noticed someone open the front door to clean the glass. So I walked up and asked him if we could just peak in the entrance because we had missed the open house. He told me he could find someone to give us a tour anyway. I was so surprised! So the 5 of us got to walk through this beautiful building and have a little tour of our own. It was so fun to show J the inside of the temple. A wonderful reminder that these 3 are sealed to me for ever and ever. I love my family!



 

No comments: