Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Helpful

Jayli loves helping. Most times she really is helpful. Lately I've been asking her to do little things around the house for me. She will help me put the clothes in the washer. Make her bed. She brings me diapers and wipes. She can bring me Kynli's paci or give Kynli her paci. She helps me rinse the bottles and start the dishwasher. But her favorite thing to do is put away the silverware. She knows how to sort the small and big spoons and put them in the right spot. I'm so lucky to have this little buddy follow me around all day. It's more apparent than ever that I need to be an example in everything I do and say. She's watching all the time. "The most important work you can do will be within the walls of your home." Ezra Taft Benson