Saturday, October 27, 2012

Prayers


The day we left for Costa Rica, Jayli and I had a blast. She was so giggly and fun. She laughed at everything I did and was just happy to play all day. I needed that. I was terrified to leave her. I knew she was in good hands but I was going to have Jayli withdrawls! At one point I bowed my head right over the couch and started to pray. Pray that she wouldn't be harmed or sad while I was gone. I asked Heavenly Father to protect my sweet baby and comfort us all. I sat up with tear filled eyes and noticed Jayli next to me in the same position. She had her arms folded and her head bowed into the cushion. She was praying too!!!!! I just couldn't believe it. She picked her head up and blurted out what sounded like "MEN!" Jayli is just so unbelievable smart and precious. I'll always remember this moment.
btw Jayli was safe as were we and she had a fabulous time with Grandma and Aunt Tiffy! Tender mercies bless me every day and I am so grateful for each one.

No comments: