Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Summer Fun

We have been enjoying every spare minute together this summer. We realize some of our regular outings won't be as easy with a little one. So were soaking up the spontaneity and playing a lot.

Demolition derby. We weren't sure if we were gonna make this one. It was pouring rain that day. We had second thoughts but decided to go. It stopped the minute we got there and the sun came out. It was so much fun to see all the cars in the mud!





Lots of fishing.

















Downata on Pioneer day. I'm not in any pictures but I did ride the tube slide... carefully.




2 comments:

ANGEL MORONI said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dana & Callen Kinsel said...

I'm new at this Blogging thing. I hope I'm doing this right...lol We just are so happy about the baby! What a wonderful blessing! So excited for what lies ahead for you both. Your going to be fantastic parents!!!!!
Love you guys,
Dana & Callen Kinsel