Jake had another adventure in Alaska this year. He left the second week of August and was only gone for 8 days! We weren't sure how long he would be, but as luck would have it they got a bear on the 5th day. So Jake caught the next plane home and didn't miss much. He got home when I was about 37 weeks along.
When Jake finally made it home he was wiped out! I showed him all the fun little gifts we got at my Burley baby shower and he loved them all. He feel asleep on the floor of the nursery with all the soft baby toys.
Belly pics: 35 weeks

Belly pics: 35 weeks
39 weeks
We're 39 weeks along today and still no baby yet. My doctor "stripped my membranes" this afternoon but I haven't noticed any change yet. No painful contractions, but I am 3cm dilated and 80% effaced. Hopefully we get to see our little sweetheart soon.
5 comments:
you guys are awesome and we can't wait for that little babe to come, too!
Good luck when your little one arrives. It's so exciting!
Sorry that PTA comment was me, I forgot I was logged into that account.
Wow you look bigger than when I saw just a few weeks ago.... in a good way :) Excited for you guys! and his he really making a bear rug for you guys?
Wow cant believe you're gonna have a baby soon. Just so you know when I have my membranes stripped i dont have contractions till later the next day then i have the baby within 48 hrs of having them stripped so hopefully it works for you too!
Post a Comment