Saturday, July 23, 2011

Utah showers and nursery

I've had two baby showers so far. Jake's mom and sister's threw a shower for me last Saturday. Tiffany was sweet enough to host it at her place in town. I got to see most of his family there. Even Grandma Rowe made it from Brigham with Corene.


 

 

Becky made this amazing quilt! She did all of it. The stitching had all sorts of fancy shapes. Here are the brave boys. Jake took them all fishing during the shower.



Diedra Lunt threw a double shower for me and a friend from work. Lacey is due just 1 month before me. We invited all our work buddies.






And finally here are some nursery pictures. Jake made this little room so beautiful! Nothing on the walls yet, but we're still getting some things set up. Her bassinet will go in our room and we'll put a rocker there. Jake added some rods in her closet to accomadate all her clothes. We still have two showers to go.





6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
me and him said...

yay! you are getting so close! i love that pic of you and lacy, you girls are beautiful.

can't wait to meet your little babe!

MORONI said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chris and Karen Kinsel said...

Great Pics Tay, Soooo excited for you & Jake. LOVE the nursery and her big closet daddy made her. btw, Can't wait to spend time with the 3 of you after Christmas.

Jaylynn said...

Love the colors in your nursery! You look cute! Can't believe you'll have a little girl in 30 days!

Jeff and Aub said...

Tayli,
I am so happy for you and Jake. Congrats! I can't believe it's been so long since I've seen you. Take care!