Fall is a busy time for us. Halloween, hunting, elections, and my birthday always seems to land on
opening day of the pheasant hunt. But Jake is still great to make time for me. I actually had a great birthday. The weather was so nice and I did whatever I wanted all day... mostly in the sun. A few of my friends in my neighborhood took me out to lunch. And we had a fun little party at our place that night with more of my friends. All arranged
by Jake, I didn't even know about it!

Here we are a Juniper Takeout
Nixon, Michelle, Cooper, Robin, Me, Laura and Mandy. Thanks girls!
And Nelli is sure loving pheasant hunting. She will jump right out of the back of the truck before we can put the tailgate down. She is great at retrieving the birds now and she has even started to point when she has one, like her grandmother. Jake and his dad Leon on opening day: Newton 2 dogs 3 birds

Jake has been so awesome to let me come along and learn. I enjoy our time together. And Nelli has been so fun to watch. I look forward to more of it. If we're having this much fun with a dog, I can't wait to have kids!
5 comments:
GReat post Tayli, ha ha I'm not sure where battlestargalactica comes in, I guess I missed it Ha ha. I hope that you had a wonderful Birthday, we sure miss you guys. You should send me your email when you Have a chance to petey_23@hotmail.com and yes you can laugh at that, its from when I was like 13. LOVE YOU!!!
How fun. Hope you had a great birthday!
Tay HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sounds like you had alot of fun. You and Jake are to dang cute together. Hope all is well. Love ya. :)
Cute pumpkins!
Sorry I missed wishing you a Happy Birthday but I'm glad you had a good day! It was good seeing you a couple weeks ago!
Post a Comment