Little miss B started catching on to the bird retrieval thing this Saturday. We drove out to Clarkston with Benelli and some pheasants we bought. It's almost pheasant season and she needs practice. Jake would "plant" the hen and let Nelli find it. She would use her little nose and then "rush" the bird. When the pheasant flew up, Jake and I would shoot. She thought this was quite wonderful. We got some fun pictures.
It took her awhile to figure out how to get the whole thing in her mouth to bring it back. But once she caught on she was so excited to play. This one flew right in front of me and I blew it's whole head off... literally! Yuck.





3 comments:
Eww...that's so gross. haha. Looks like fun though!
oh my Nelson's I stinkin love you guys. All your pics are awesome, I am so gad that you got to go with Jake this year...I can tell it made a huge difference and it looks like you both had a great experience! Love and miss you guys...oh can you email me(petey_23@hotmail.com) your email please or you should just get facebook haha,so I can stalk you online. Love ya..jess
Sick Tay! Ha ha. Looks like a lot of fun. Nelli has grown a lot! And i like your picture at the top of your blog!
Post a Comment