Once he was home we caught up all day and just relaxed. It's so nice to have him all to myself again. We had the whole weekend to be together and do whatever we wanted. We went out to dinner, to the new house, baby blessing. When he saw the progress on the house he was so excited. They finished the exterior while Jake was gone.


Jake, Rodrigo and Chris with Griz
Jake and Dave with moose
Maily Watson
It was back to the grind Friday and Saturday. We picked up the tile and wood floor and got to work. Jake and I had the mud room and both bathrooms tiled quick. Jake worked on the fancy patterns in the shower and around the tub. It looks so amazing. I don't know how he figures out all those tricky pieces. I just cut the tiles for him and watched him do his magic.
Master shower
I'm grateful to have such a wonderful husband. Jake is great at everything he does. He's so sweet to me and always makes sure I'm happy. I can always tell how much he loves me. Building this house has been very stressful at times and Jake just keeps us going. We're almost finished. Probably around 20 days or so we will be in! Crazy to think, but we're rounding up all final work. We are estimating our move in 3 weeks.













10 comments:
Glad he is home safe now. I can't imagine being away for a month...but glad you both made it thru!!! Love how the house is coming right along, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your front door...can't wait to see the finished pictures, all decorated Tayli style...so cute. Hope you guys are doing well.
HOLY MOOSE!! i'm glad you made it home safe jake. i have a confesion...while i thought of taylie a lot, we never got around to hanging our while you were gone. hope you did ok tay! you're house looks absolutely B.E.A.UTIFUL!! i love it!
p.s. do you two want our black table??
Your house is looking great! Congrats! I bet you are excited to move into it soon.
Your house is so cute, I love LOVE the front door! Good job guys, it looks awesome!
Tay and Jake...the house looks GREAT!! Your colors scheme on the outside is PERFECT! Cant wait to see the real deal. You better be inviting us to a house warming party. :) Jake, glad you made it home safely. Tayli is a nervous wreck when you are gone!! (kidding tay) Miss you guys!
Wow that went by fast. Both the house and him being gone. Well maybe not for you eh? It probably seems like a lot longer when it's your hubby. The house looks great!!!
Your house looks great! Can't wait to see you in your new house. You and Jake deserve it.
Tayli your house is so cute. That is so exciting. Then you can start filling it with little jake and tayli's running around :)
Hey Jake why didn't you guide you huntr to a bear like mine?? That one is kind of small!! Hey your house is awesome man when you get done take another mnth off and come up to AK and fix my house why don't you??
You have a BEAUTIFUL HOUSE!! and i'm glad everything is going great with you guys!!
Post a Comment