The house is almost finished! The floors and cabinets are about all that is left. Jake is going to Alaska for a bit on Monday and he will finish the rest of the house when he comes home. Then we will be ready to move. Our contractor will finish the exterior while Jake is gone. But see our progress? It looks so different every day.



In the meantime...Jake's mom made us the most beautiful blanket, just because. Isn't she sweet?! She is such a seamstress. It is so beautiful, I don't know how she finds time. I love it on our bed.








7 comments:
How exciting. Wow it's getting done so fast!
Wow. I can't wait to see the final result. Great Job! So when is the house warming party? I'll be in Salt Lake for Christmas again. Can't wait to see you.
Love ya!!
Dad
I can't believe how fast that went up!! I love seeing the pics since I am too far away to watch the progress in real life. It looks LOVELY!!! I am excited for you! Jake's mom did a great job on the quilt. I LOVE the colors! See ya soon Tay.
wow tayli that is so awesome. It has really come along fast.
Tayli your house is looking fabulous! How fun..... I can't believe how fast it's going up! YAY! I bet you guys are thrilled! Great job Jake!
hey, i've been thinking of you lately. hope you doing good!
Hi Tayli! I got a blog but it's private so send me your email address
Tanya
Post a Comment