Friday, March 16, 2018

St. George

Jake is installing blinds in a new apartment complex in St. George. We decided it would be fun if we all went as a family. Jake worked during the day and I would play with the girls. I found a hotel with breakfast and an indoor pool to make things easier. The girls loved swimming! We had lots of fun park recommendations from Robin. We visited Thunder Junction (dinosaur park), Pioneer Park (red rocks), and Hidden Valley park. I also took the girls to the children's museum. Jake didn't work at all on Sunday. We walked around the temple grounds and found a local sacrament meeting. Which was so much different from our ward because everyone was 80 and older! :) It was so quiet in sacrament... except for us of course. It was neat to see the old men bless and pass the sacrament. Kynli made the comment, "grandma and grandpa MUST be here!" It was adorable. Overall favorite was the dinosaur park. The girls loved riding the train and the zip line. It was also a great spot for bikes. We brought J and Kyn's bikes and rode around on a bike path Sunday. The drive wasn't as bad as I thought. It was only 5 hours each way. Charli napped and the girls would watch a movie or color. It would be fun to have another family to go with. I'd definitely do it again.




































No comments: