I registered Jayli for swim lessons down at Sky View again this summer for a 2 week course. But when the first day came around we were getting ready to leave for the pool, Kyn was really upset she didn't get to swim. I tried to cheer her up and tell her we were just watching Jayli swim but she was hysterical. So I let her put on a swim suit thinking that would be enough. She was really happy about getting to wear her swim suit, but I told her she wasn't going to get to swim. After we got there I asked the girl in charge if Kynli was big enough to be in the level 1 class. She said normally they have to be 3 but if she was tall enough she could take the class. Luckily, haha she had her swim suit on because we put her in the water and she was tall enough and she loved it! So I got to sit and watch both girls for ten lessons. Kyn would usually get cold before the lesson was over and ask to get out but she really had fun! Jayli make sure I was watching every second. She would yell "mom watch this" the whole time. I kept a closer eye on Kynli because I didn't want her go under. Both girls went off the diving board when it was their day. Jayli has loved the diving board for years. She's fearless. She did spins and tricks, loved her turn on the diving board. I brought Kynli's life jacket for her day, knowing they wouldn't have a jacket small enough for her. I thought she would get on the board and back out, but she jumped right in to her teacher! Over and over as many times as she could fit it. It was so funny to watch her little body jump off the diving board.
No comments:
Post a Comment