Our little Jayli Ann is 4! That cannot be possible!
Four years went by way too fast. I can't believe how grown-up and amazing this
kid is. Especially since she became a big sister. I don't know how to write how
I feel about my Jayli. It tears me apart to know she's not gonna be little
forever. She's so obedient and really just wants to make me happy. My biggest
helper! Even my extra set of eyes! She'll let me know if Kynli is doing
something she shouldn't, or help Kynli if I'm out of the room. She plays with her
so sweet and can make her laugh like no one else can. She even lets her play
with her when a friend is over. Jayli remembers things better than I can. She
remembers little things we need at the store that I would forget. She puts deep
thought into things. Like when Grandpa Lars past away. She still remembers him
in her prayers. And boy can she say a great prayer! Very reverent and
thoughtful. Jayli's a very sweet and loyal friend. She will share anything and
always wants to play. Even kids we see that we don't know she yells, "hi
friends, it's me Jayli!" The only thing that worries me about her and
friends is that she is so passive. She doesn't create her own ideas. She will
just copy what others are doing. I'm sure she'll grow out of it.
Jayli loves to help me cook, vacuum, do laundry, pull
weeds, pick fruit and veggies from the garden. Her favorite foods are
strawberries, cucumbers, bread with peach jam, Italian chicken, doritos,
pretzels, gogurt, pizza, skittles and poppy seed muffins. Jayli loves books and
listens intently every night before bed. She can even recite Brown Bear and the
Foot Book word for word. Jayli's favorite shows are Daniel Tiger, My Little
Pony and Curious George. Favorite movies are Frozen, Big Hero 6, A Goofy Movie
and Mary Poppins.
She loves riding her bike,
swimming, jumping on the trampoline and playing with Kynli. Jayli has a wide variety of dress up ideas. She's never the same thing in a row. She pretends to be a cowgirl, a superhero, a princess, a magician, a horse, a fairy, a ballerina, a soccer player. She's so well rounded! It's obvious Jayli loves her dad and wants to be like him too. She plays with his tools and imitates him. She even told me once, "mom I'll marry you tomorrow like dad." I love her enthusiastic personality and her smiling face so so much. I'm the luckiest mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment