Kynli feels like a big girl now. For the past two weeks Kynli has been walking everywhere she goes. She doesn't really crawl at all anymore. And she's getting fast. She likes to pick things up and carry them around with her. Like a baby doll or a box or a blanket. She's really strong too. She can push the bar stools while Jayli is sitting on them! She has 3 teeth and is getting 3 more at the same time! She gets into everything. Always pulling things out of drawers and off shelves. Now that she's a little taller, she can climb onto more things now, like Jayli's bed. She's learning to come down feet first so she doesn't fall. Kynli has been really attached to me the last couple weeks. She just wants me. She even gives the sitter a hard time if I need to run somewhere. She does better if Jayli is in the room with her. I think she's just so used to being with me and Jayli all the time. She loves to take a bath with Jayli. She has this big belly laugh. Jayli does funny things all the time and it's fun to hear Kynli's laugh. Kynli still loves to eat. She doesn't really like to drink as much out of her bottle anymore. She'd rather just eat more food. I've even let her have some milk or chocolate milk out of her cup. The only thing I've found that Kynli doen't like very well is baby food from the jar and eggs. She'll still eat a few bites but would rather have what I'm eating. Lately she's been trying to use the spoon to feed herself. I'll put a little bit of food on it and hand it to her and she can usually make it in her mouth. I've taken the girls to the park a couple times this spring and Kynli loves the swing! She get's mad when I try to take her out. I'm so excited to play this summer. The girls are going to have so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment