Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Jayli's first dance performance

Jayli had her first dance performance at a retirement home in North Logan. She loves dance, and loves to dress up. She was so excited to perform. For some reason she got really sad and was crying when I tried to take her picture before her performance. She didn't want anything to do with me or Jake or my mom. When she got out on stage she was so happy and spunky! She had the cheesiest smile on her face while she danced. She's the youngest in her class, but knows the dance perfectly. I know my opinion in biased but I think she was the cutest one. And the funnest to watch. She stole the show! Love watching her do things on her own and show us her skills.








1 comment:

Chris and Karen Kinsel said...

OmGoodness, reminds me of you at that age! She is "ADORABLE".