We decided to head up blacksmith fork canyon to see all the elk at hardware ranch before they migrated out. We found out something very important that afternoon about Jayli..... she gets car sick. Yep she puked all over the back seat of the car! We were about half mile away from the ranch and up comes her lunch from what looked like the past week! I was driving, so Jake heroically turned around and tried to catch it in his hands. I pulled over and we couldn't believe the MESS! So we had to strip her down and even her diaper was covered in it. Poor thing was in the front seat shivering and crying while I was wiping her off with wet wipes. Jake trekked through the snow with the whole car seat down to the river to wash it off. I didn't have any other clothes for Jayli except her coat, hat and gloves. So I took off my shirt under my sweater and she modeled that for the rest of the afternoon. She looked so funny. We wrapped her up in a couple more blankets for the sleigh ride. She still had a blast! She kept saying "Neigh!" She thought the elk were all horses! We will remember this drive for a long time.
1 comment:
Car sickness sucks!! Avery gets car sick too and when we drive to Washington she throws up 3-4 times. It is horrible we learned to put a towel under her car seat so it doesn't make the seats all messy because as hard as we would try to catch it in a bucket we never got it all every time. When they are that little they don't really give you a warning. Thank goodness she's a little older now and can give us a little warning most of the time. Hope that she doesn't get ccar sick to often for you.
Post a Comment