Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thankful

 
I have so much to be thankful for lately. But these two have especially made my life brighter. I can't go a day without either one. I need them both so much. I love my family and am so THANKFUL for the little moments that make each day great.
 
This Thanksgiving we vacationed in sunny St. George. We rented condos with Jake's family and incredibly EVERYONE made it! All four sisters and their families, Jake's parents, we were all together for the holiday! We really enjoyed to 70 degree weather. Jayli loved the pools. And it was so nice to have all the cousins together to play. Jayli loved all the kids.
 


 
Activies in St George:
Swimming, tennis, games at night, mini golf, eating, suffle board and one CRAZY dangerous game of raquetball with just the sisters. Each of us got beamed with the ball a few times.
 
 
 

 

Right as we were about to leave the last day we walked out by the pools and Jayli threw the biggest fit because she wanted to swim in the baby pool again. So I stripped her down to her diaper and let her go for it. Spoiled.

 
On the way home J was beat. She was asleep before we got out of the condo parking lot. Slept 3 hours, and was a peach the rest of the drive to Smithfield. We stopped and got our Christmas tree in town. Jayli wanted to stand by it in the picture. :)
 
 
Here is a picture of our very own Thanksgiving feast at our house a week before the actual holiday. My mom came down and babysat and prepared the whole meal, all the fixings for all of us! Thank you mom we're so thankful for our families!
 
 
 
 

No comments: