Most of you probably know that I've been.... "thriving" this summer. I decided to become a consultant for Shelf Reliance in March, and have been loving it. Since I have only been working one day a week at the hospital, I found I had lots of free time at home with Jayli. We love the food and use it in our own home and food storage. About the time I signed up, the company started a contest. Guess what the winner got? ALL INCLUSIVE TO COSTA RICA!!! Oh yeah! I tried my hardest all summer and we made the top 5!!!! This is the 5 star Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Resort & Spa. On October 23rd Jake and I will be here for 5 days of luxury! The best part, we don't pay a dime. Free flight, free ocean view bungalow, free food, free excursion..... ahhhhhh. We are stoked! I think this counts as a second honey moon, 5 year anniversary gift, sweetest vacation ever!

1 comment:
You EARNED this 100%!! I am so excited to go on this trip with you and Jake! we are THRIVING BABY! top 5 out of 7,000 consultants world wide...you are AMAZING! isn't this the best "job" ever?
Post a Comment